If you’re looking for a good pair of tennis shoes, you shouldn’t have to look very far. Tennis shoes come in a variety of different styles, types, and weights to meet your tennis shoe needs. Tennis shoes come in a lot of different styles to help give you the support you need for the game or event you’re playing in.
Terra Rossa Tennis Shoes
On red clay tennis courts, the game is slower, so the most suitable technique is that of the bottom of the court, where you tend to stay at the edge of the court relying on the power and precision of your shots. Therefore, lateral support and stability are needed to be able to move easily laterally. In this case, therefore, it is necessary that the shoes have:
- very good adhesion, because the dust of the red earth fields does not offer great traction;
- a well-designed sole, to easily expel the earth from the grooves and not mark the field (the so-called herringbone sole);
- resistant sides, so as not to damage the shoe in the sinkings;
- lateral support, to move quickly along the bottom line;
- a tight upper that accompanies the foot in every movement.
Grass Tennis Shoes
When you play on grass tennis courts, the ball after each bounce acquires a great speed, so to play well you have to serve well and quickly reach the net. In this case, the shoes must have the following characteristics:
- good adhesion, because the grass could be slippery, both because of the presence of dew, and because of deterioration;
- a flat sole, so as not to damage too much the grass field where you play;
- a flexible upper, so as not to limit the movements of the foot when running;
- It is less important to have resistant soles on grass courts, because the surface is softer and does not damage the shoes.
Tennis Shoes on Cement and Synthetics
Cement and synthetic tennis courts are usually considered neutral courts: a middle ground between grass and red earth surfaces. On these tennis courts they all adapt to different styles of play and do not favour players who prefer grass courts (i.e. faster surfaces), nor those who prefer to play on the ground (i.e. on slower courts). On these courts, the tennis shoes to choose from must have:
- a sturdy outsole to withstand the stresses of the terrain;
- good elasticity and cushioning, to protect the feet from the rather hard surface that concrete courts have;
- a resistant upper, for the necessary stability.
Prince Tennis Shoes
Prince tennis shoes are one brand that are great for tennis players. Prince tennis shoes come in many different styles to help you with your game. Its muse of the Grecian goddess lives up to its name. Many different types of Prince tennis shoes exist for you to imbibe your internet time browsing. On Prince tennis’s website, you can search their shoes by sport. Under the subdivision of tennis, you can choose between gender, model, color, price and footwear width. Under Prince tennis, you actually have three choices, women, boys or men. The boys shoes will fit girls also, and there are some gender-neutral shoes, but just make sure to convert sizes. Under the model category, you can either choose from athletic or socks. The colors that you have to choose from are black, grey, silver, blue, orange and white. The Prince tennis prices go up to two hundred dollars and under and then starting at the one hundred fifty dollar and under price range, the shoes are priced at twenty-five dollar increments, until you hit the clearance category. For your differing shoe footwear width, you can choose between regular and wide. Prince Tennis shoes are trying to have stores usually in outlet malls.
Jordan Tennis Shoes
Jordan tennis shoes are one type of tennis shoe that can help you with your game, as well. Jordan tennis shoes, created by Michael Jordan, are manufactured with the tennis player in mind, giving you the support you need in the right spots on your feet to help you with your game. While people can debate the skills of tennis shoes, their beauty are non-negotiable. They are found in many Men’s interest magazines. While they are articles next to the photos, they are in the magazines in order to sell more tennis shoes. It would be much more interesting to learn about how they work. However, tennis shoes also appear in some general magazines, promoting good physical fitness and general health, the subtext being that sex can help promote your heart’s health also.